The eeeeasiest chili recipe that you probably have the ingredients for already! This is a quick dinner option that feeds a lot and impresses people really quickly!
Here’s all you need:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pound lean ground beef
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can beans (I use black beans or kidney beans, whatever I have on hand)
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 can tomato paste
2 cups chicken broth
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp approximately freshly ground pepper
1. Add olive oil to a dutch oven or large pot on medium-high heat. Dice onion and add to the pot. Cook for 3 minutes until translucent.
2. Once cooked, remove from pot and save for later. Add ground beef and chili seasoning ingredients to empty pot and cook until beef is browned and seasonings are thoroughly mixed in.
3. Turn heat down to low. Add back onions, drained can of corn, drained and rinsed beans, diced tomatoes to the pot. Stir until combined.
4. Add tomato paste and stir until distributed evenly.
5. Add the desired amount of chicken broth it would take to make it your soup-consistency preference. (we add 2 cups)
6. Let sit on low heat for 5 minutes until simmering and liquid raises to the top.
I love making these cornbread muffins I found on Pinterest and serving them on the side!
Let me know if you make and how much you love it!